Marine Services provides the highest quality battery products - offering our clients a wide selection of products from Discover Energy… the recognized leader in stored energy products. Most applicable to marine applications are the Deep Cycle Series of AGM Batteries.
In Doors - Out Back - Off Shore - On Duty
- Features & Benefits
- Professional Series Deep cycle AGM Batteries are designed and engineered for dependability in Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS) and Telecommunication, Photovoltaic, Solar and Renewable Energy, Electronic and Security, and Marine / RV uses.
Discover™ Professional Series Batteries have the Features and Benefits that matter to our customers!
- Advanced AGM
- Completely sealed valve regulated construction.
- Flame arresting pressure regulated safety sealing valves for safety, operating pressure management and protection against atmospheric contamination (excess oxygen being absorbed by negative plates).
- Computer-aided 99.994% pure heavy-duty lead calcium grid designs.
- Tank formed plates: guarantees evenly formed and capacity matched plates.
- Discover™ proprietary UniVision Paste Formula.
- Anchored plate groups to guard against vibration.
- Double insulating Micro porous glass fiber separators.
- Measured and Immobilized electrolyte.
- Vacuum filling and weighing processes.
- Advanced technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99.9% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance.
- Wide range of operating temperatures (-40°F to 140°F) (-60°F to 160°F Gel).
- Low self discharge rates (Approx. 1%-3% monthly at 68.F - 77.F)
- High impact reinforced strength copolymer ABS cases and flat top designed covers that are rugged and vibration resistant.
- Epoxy adhesion case to cover bonds that eliminate leakage.
- Lead alloy terminals and stainless steel hardware.
- Removable carry handles.
- Classified as "NON-SPILLABLE BATTERY" Not restricted for Air (IATA/ICAO) Provision 67, Surface (DOT-CFR-HMR49)or Water (Classified as non-hazardous per IMDG amendment 27) transportation
- Can be used in any orientation - Upside down is not recommended - (do not charge upside down!)
- Compatible with sensitive electronic equipment.
- Quality Assurance processes with ISO (4400/992579), QS and TUV Certification EMC tested, CE, ETTS Germany (G4M19906-9202-E-16)
- UL recognized and approved components (MH29050).
- Marine Services ensures that their client's boats start reliably every time by installing the finest in Deep Cycle marine batteries from Discover Energy.